FEMININE ZEN WEEKEND RETREAT
Unlock Your Divine Feminine Power And Be Free To Be Your Most Authentic Amazing Self
This Workshop Is Just Right For You If:
- You are a self-development junkie that would like real human contact and have found yourself completely frustrated in self-development spaces that never address systemic oppression, power, privilege, and race
- You are craving to be in a space where you can speak freely about your experiences as a woman of color
- You are interested in learning ways to create more self-love and authenticity in your life
- You have dreams and goals that feel like they are much harder to achieve because of systemic oppression and barriers and access to resources
- You would like to develop a community with like-minded women that support each other's growth and progress
- You would like to create daily rituals and find ways to deepen your spirituality without feeling overcome by false religious dogma
After all, no matter how you cut it, being a woman of color makes your challenges in the world quite different and unique because racism is a real thing that impacts your life. So ignoring it and not addressing how it impacts you negates your experience.
And, while so many coaches, therapists, and self-development teachers address your beliefs and what may be holding you back, most of them absolutely fail to address the real systemic barriers that have been built into every system within this country to keep people of color from advancing with the limitations places on our access to opportunities and resources.
You see, what we will not do during this weekend, is pretend that oppression and racism isn’t important or doesn’t exist. Instead, we’ll address this barrier head-on so that you can learn how to break through it, get past it, and over it, and not let it stop you from getting what you want out of life.
Discover new tools to gain greater authentic confidence, quiet your mind, and use your divine feminine energy for inner peace.