Journey of Joy Retreat
Hey there Dream Maker, yeah you! Give yourself a round of applause for taking the time to invest in yourself. You're going to be so happy you did this!
Your Journey of Joy Retreat includes:
- Community White Party Soiree - connect with conscious, compassionate women that care deeply about the world and believe in giving back as much as you do
- Two Full Days of Experiential and Transformative Workshops - on-site at the Marriott
- Cultural Excursion - experience the vibrant culture of Puerto Rico through ecotourism alternatives that protect the beauty of natural resources in one of the oldest Afro-Puerto Rican communities on the Island
- Service Project at Finca Mambowe - allow your generosity to soar by providing a few hours of service
- Bomba Workshop & Performance - experience and learn about the significance of one of the island's oldest musical traditions
- Exercises that help you connect more deeply with your inner voice and increase access to your inner divine knowing
- Activities that allow you to readily access the ancient wisdom of your Ancestors
- Practices that connect you to nature and act as a conduit to help you manifest your desires
- Transportation will provided by Dream Makers for your cultural excursion & service day
- LIght beverages & snacks provided during onsite workshop days
- Swag Bags full of useful and memorable goodies
Please make sure you read the Terms of Purchase below. By making this purchase you are agreeing to the Terms of Purchase. This is a non-refundable purchase.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to use Journey of Joy Retreat 2022 (referred to below as the “Journey of Joy Retreat",” the “Journey of Joy Program,” “Journey of Joy” or the “Program”) from Restoring Every Aspect of Living, Inc. DBA Dream Makers (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase access to the Journey of Joy Retreat.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
You are responsible to pay for the Journey of Joy Retreat in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you select the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $833 USD when you register and subsequent payments of $833 USD will automatically be charged on the same day of the month for 3 consecutive months, totaling $2499 USD. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.”
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, Journey of Joy Retreat is not a subscription payment model that can be canceled or a “pay in part” program where you can stop payment. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer.
The total fees must be paid 3 days prior to the departure date of Journey of Joy Retreat. If the total fees are not received by January 15th your spot may be cancelled.
Your payment for the Journey of Joy Retreat DOES NOT include flights, full meals, single occupancy hotel accommodations, or transportation to and from the airport and hotel
The Refund Policy outlined below also applies to payment plans and you will be responsible for all payments in the payment plan.
This program is for people who are 100% committed to using this program as it is intended and who take complete responsibility for using the totality of this program to achieve their success. Our commitment is to change people’s lives and businesses. Please do not enroll in Journey of Joy
Retreat if you are not committed to “changing or transforming your life or business.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. Journey of Joy Retreat is for serious participants only.
Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If client cancels attendance of the Program for any reason whatsoever, Client will receive no refund. The live Journey of Joy Retreat Program begins on Sunday, January 16, 2022 and end on Wednesday, January 20, 2022. No refunds will be offered. No exceptions.
You agree that the Journey of Joy Retreat contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading any Product Content, including to any sharing or social media sites, is copyright infringement (and stealing), and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Journey of Joy Retreat solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the Journey of Joy Retreat or the Content
available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Journey of Joy Retreat.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Cynthia Santiago-Borbon, Journey of Joy Retreat, or the Journey of Joy Retreat Content, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and to the Journey of Joy Retreat (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all of their respective rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S Journey of Joy Retreat, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Journey of Joy Retreat are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
The Journey of Joy Retreat includes access for one (1) person.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people who participate in the Program (“Journey of Joy Retreat Participants” or “Program Participants”).
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
• not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
• that any confidential information shared by Journey of Joy Retreat Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
• not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Journey of Joy Retreat Participants during training sessions;
• that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
• the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
• that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other Program Participants in the strictest of confidence.
Journey of Joy Retreat Member Area Community Rules
No Solicitation Within the Journey of Joy Retreat Member Area:
The Journey of Joy Retreat community is about learning how to elevate your life or business, but is not about trying to turn other Journey of Joy Retreat Participants into your customers. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite Journey of Joy Retreat Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within the Journey of Joy Retreat Member Area is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in the Journey of Joy Retreat Program without refund.
Third-Party Materials and Websites
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you and other Journey of Joy Retreat Participants. Any third-party materials or websites are not part of the Journey of Joy Retreat Program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
THE JOURNEY OF JOY RETREAT, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to improve your life and business. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Journey of Joy Retreat IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing access to the Journey of Joy Retreat, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any
kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & INSURANCE. You are solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining up-to-date and valid travel documentation (i.e. passport or visa if you are not a U.S. citizen). Company is not liable or responsible for You being denied entry or exit to the Retreat location.
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of New York and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes between you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE JOURNEY OF JOY RETREAT; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE JOURNEY OF JOY RETREAT AND REQUEST A REFUND AS SET FORTH ABOVE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Journey of Joy Retreat, or Cynthia Santiago-Borbon, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Journey of Joy Retreat is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Journey of Joy Retreat Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Journey of Joy Retreat. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Journey of Joy Retreat will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact our us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the Journey of Joy Retreat. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Program (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website
www.jamsadr.com. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. If you live outside the United States, the arbitration shall be in New York City. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 10 below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its proprietary interests.
9) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
10) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of New York, Borough of Brooklyn for purposes of any such action by the Company.
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
13) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.